Thursday, February 28

Photo Shoot - Take One

I'm not really sure how serious photographers do it. I tried to take some naked shots of Charlotte this morning - but she would have no part of it. I want a good naked pic so I can always remember her cute little behind and buddah belly. I tried to do it after she had just finished eating, hoping that she would drift off to sleep and then I could position her just the way I wanted. Nope. As soon as I took her clothes off she perked right up and wiggled the entire time - ending with her peeing all over my legs and then total meltdown. It took me about 20 min to finally get her calmed down. Here are a couple pictures that turned out ok:




These are the "best" of the full length naked. First of all, the lighting isn't so great. Whenever her body was positioned somewhat the way I wanted, her head would turn the wrong way and vice versa:





So, after this traumatic experience for both mom and child, I'll leave it to the professionals.

On another note - Charlotte went down last night at 10:15 and didn't wake up until almost 3am!! Then went down at 3:30 and slept til 5:50. Our best night yet!

No comments: