Wednesday, March 26

Changing Table

Charlotte loves her changing table. She is so happy when she is on it. I'm not sure if it is because she associates feeling clean there, or if it is because she gets undivided attention there, or if it is because she likes the light from the window, or maybe a combination of the 3, but whatever it is, we spend a lot of time on the changing table. Today I took some video of just how happy she is here - make sure you watch until the end to see a big smile :)


P.S. I apologize for the high pitched "mommy" voice in the background.

2 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Have a great weekend! I miss hanging out with Charlotte on her changing table. How is she liking sleeping in her crib?

Allison D said...

She's is such the entertainer! What a cutie. And I LOVE the mommy voice..it cracks me up.