Friday, August 29

Independence

We picked up Charlotte from Judd's parents last Sunday. When we got her home and put her on the floor, she popped up onto her hands and knees and crawled away. Judd and I just looked at each other with our jaws dropped. She began crawling in the 3 days we were gone. Before we left for Key West, she had been scooting across the floor on her stomach, but hadn't begun actually crawling yet. She is now a pro.



When I was picking Charlotte up on Thursday afternoon, I peeked into her day care room to find her on her feet bent over the toy chest picking out a toy. This week she has learned to pull up, and is now pulling herself up onto her feet. She is awfully proud of her new independence.



Judd and I aren't sure how we feel about these new developments happening so quickly. I think we'll be baby proofing this weekend.





No comments: