Thursday, July 9

I'm not ready for this



She's really that tall already? How can that be? She isn't actually able to open the door yet, but I know it is only a matter of time. What am I going to do when I can't contain her behind a door?



I started People One at the Showcase School last night. I'm really pumped about this class. It is a class devoted to Portraiture. I think it is really going to stretch me in the creative aspects, not just the technical. I'm a technical person by nature, so I tend to focus on the numbers of photography - not the background, posing, etc. (I also shoot an 17 month old 100% of the time, so posing goes out the window).

Since this class is all about People, all of my assignments need people in them. Judd is not a willing model, and Charlotte is not a model that is very consistent. So, I would like to do a "Call for Models"! Is there anyone interested in modeling for some photo shoots?

I am looking for any type of model, high school seniors, children, babies, couples, etc. It would be about an hour of your time and any location of your choosing - your home, favorite park, pool, etc. What's in it for you? One free 5x7, one free 8x10, and a couple of digital images.

Just leave a comment if you are interested and we can work out dates & times. Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

Emily said...

You can always use Katie and Lilly.

Rebecca said...

Time for the doorknob covers!

Since Liam & Charlotte are the same age, Liam wouldn't provide you much versatility - BUT...Zachary is 4, so if you're interested in a 4-year-old, I'd be willing to loan him as a model. In addition, if you'd REALLY like to stretch yourself & try a 4-year-old AND a 17-month-old simultaneously, I can make that happen too. :)

Clh03uga said...

Hudson and I would love to be models for you. Let us know! He's got the posing thing DOWN PAT! Seriously...a life of pictures of him has made him a ham for the camera!

Sarah said...

Doorknob covers! Although if she's anything like Matthew, she'll figure out a way around those eventually :) You are welcome to borrow Kathryn if you want -- she'll do just about anything for some ice cream :) I'm about to hit my friends up as well! Marc just laughed at me when I mentioned it to him :) So good to see you last night in person and not in the blog world!

The Johnsons said...

Could you take some pictures of Don and I Sunday night after dinner? We could do some things around Decatur square...let me know! Andrea

JENNIFER MOORE said...

Mariel needs a Senior portrait.

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i've said it before: MM! if you need a wiggly, ultra-serious six month old, i've got one just for you! :-)

Shaye said...

Neely is also available...she loves to pose!