Saturday, May 10

Stomach Sleeper

I put Charlotte in her crib yesterday for a nap. When I went in to check on her 20 min later, this is what I found. (Yes, she's asleep in this position)



Of course this freaked me out. What about SIDS? She's not on her back!! So, after checking on her every 2 minutes to make sure she was still breathing I realized I was being a little ridiculous. If she's strong enough to roll over to her stomach, which she does with ease now, then I shouldn't worry that she won't be strong enough to pick up her head to breath. She is also pretty darn cute when she's asleep on her stomach.


We played with Elephant yesterday. Hello Elephant!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so proud of her. She is the cleverest baby in the world! Is elephant still her favorite toy?

Love,
Me