Monday, November 30

Breakfast with Santa

I'm slowly but surely getting caught up with blogging.

This past Saturday Judd, my parents, and I took Charlotte to have breakfast with Santa at Hershey's Chocolate World. We were greeted at the door, seated at our table that was covered in Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey's miniatures, and Hershey's kisses. We then went to the buffet and chose from chocolate chip pancakes, waffles, and other various yummy things.

After I finished with my cup of hot chocolate covered with whip cream and chocolate chips, Santa came out with Mrs. Claus to visit everyone. Charlotte knew just who it was and waved her little jingle bell bracelet with everyone else. We were released by table to go up and visit with Santa - so now standing in long lines. Charlotte did really well - no crying - but no smiling either!

After her visit with Santa, we went to do the Chocolate World tour and then the 3D show. By the time the 3D show started, Charlotte was finished with cooperating and my mom ended up taking her out soon after it started. She was a really good girl for most of the morning, I think her sugar high was starting to wear off.

Nothing like Reese's for breakfast.
visitwithsanta3

visitwithsanta2

Before the 3D show
visitwithsanta1

visitwithsanta4

1 comment:

Al & Nina said...

What fun!! Love the picture with Santa. N