Friday, May 16

New Seat

Charlotte has been a little under the weather this week. She has had a low grade fever off and on, as well as quite a bit of congestion. She only went to daycare one day this week. I kept her home on Tuesday because her day care provider's son had a fever. She went to day care on Wednesday, then my mom kept her yesterday. I was planning to fly up to PA yesterday, but Charlotte's been a little congested, so I asked mom if she'd come to us.

Judd is off to an undetermined destination tonight. He and a couple of his buddies from work try to go to a new location every month or so. Tonight they are planning on going to Amsterdam, but we'll see where they end up.

I went to see Erin, Dave, and the girls on Tuesday night. Those girls are so precious. I held Emma for a while. I'm amazed at how good they are - they don't cry. It was so good to sit and talk with Erin in her house while we were holding the twins.

We got this Bumbo seat for Charlotte last weekend since she is beginning to have better upper body control. She seems to like it for 10-15 min at a time, but then she gets frustrated. She looks all grown up sitting in it.






7 comments:

Mel said...

Cute...my niece has a yellow one...actually she sat at the table with us in it on Sunday! Charlotte is getting so big! I was supposed to go visit the twins last night but it got postponed until the weekend because they have so many visitors wanting to come so I am jealous that you got to see them!!

Allison D said...

The first picture cracks me up. SHe looks like a little lady sitting pretty in her chair with her hand crossed. So cute.

Drena said...

She has changed so much. Cute photos. Hope she starts feeling better soon.

Emily said...

I think I've seen Judd make that face in the second picture. I hope Charlotte feels better. Katie and Lilly have colds, too. I'm just glad that Charlotte already had a little fever when she came to visit or I would think it was our fault that she's sick. Tell her that we love her.

Al & Nina said...

Sorry to hear Charlotte has not felt well this week. I hope she is completely over this soon! Glad your mom could come. Please tell her hello for us. Love, Nina

Meredith said...

Hey Carrie!
Charlotte is precious!!! Congratulations. I'm so excited to find all you girls that have blogs, it's a great way to keep up with each other!

m said...

Sorry to hear Charlotte is sick! Just saw that you opened that blog at work, sorry...

Hope you have lots of fun with your mom and Judd made to Amsterdam!