Wednesday, November 12

What a home office looks like...

when you work from home while trying to care for your 9 month old.


DSC_0006

I kept Charlotte home today to give her another day of rest. She was much better today. She didn't have a fever and was VERY busy the whole day. I think she explored every inch of the house. However, I was pretty tired by the end of the day. I think I had 4 conference calls to attend. I was on mute a lot.

I had a call at 10:45 AM that I knew I would need to participate in. So, I kept her up until 9:45 hoping she would take a 2 hour nap like she had been all week. At 10:38 I heard her scream. I thought she'd go back to sleep. I was wrong, she was ready to play. So, I brought every toy into the office and plugged the pacifier into her mouth. She actually did pretty well and I made it through the meeting without a single baby outburst. Talk about stressful.

I think she'll go to day care tomorrow and I'll go to the office. Hopefully I'll be able to get the stuff done that I should have done today.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am amazed that you were able to get ANY work done with Charlotte around the house! That is quite the feat right there.