Sunday, November 29

Scenes from Thanksgiving

Judd, Charlotte, and I flew up to PA last Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We had a great Thanksgiving - both of my sisters, their significant others, a friend, both of my grandmothers, and my parents sat around the table. So much to be thankful for.

thanksgiving09_02 copy

thanksgiving09 copy

My grandmother brought the "Marble Speedway" with her along with an assortment of colored marbles. The Marble Speedway is an antique toy that my father and just about every other child that has visited my grandparent's house has played with. It is just a wooden toy that a marble can travel down through a series of shoots - but has the power to hipnotize children - here Grandma is showing Charlotte just how it works. I just love the tongue sticking out in concentration.

thanksgiving09_03

Judd flew back to Atlanta on Saturday. I decided to stay up here with Charlotte this week. My youngest sister, Rachel, gets married on Saturday and we were going to need to be up here for that!

1 comment:

Allison D said...

What a nice time it looks like you had! Your grandmas are the cutest.