Friday, January 29

The Light

An hour or so before the sun goes down, the light in the col-de-sac behind our house is gorgeous. I love to take my camera out during this time to take pictures while Charlotte plays. Examples here, here, and here.

In the past two years I have become somewhat obsessed with photography. I absolutely love it. I find myself looking at light differently. While driving I'll see beautiful pockets of light and wish that I had a subject to set up in that light. This past week I was outside with Charlotte pushing her in her little pink car and noticed how the light from the sun was reflecting off of the house across the street - and realized how important natural relection can be.

So, you will probably keep seeing Charlotte in this same place over and over again - because I'm not sure I'll ever tire of the way the sun and light look in these pictures. I can't tell you how much I wish there was as beautiful grassy field behind my house rather than a brown house, but you just have to make the best of it.

DSC_8883

DSC_8878

DSC_8872

No comments: