Friday, February 26

Phoney Friday

Judd bought an iPhone for me a month or so ago. I had been drooling over them for months and months - I think he was tired of me talking about it. It was a splurge - especially for someone that just quit work to stay at home - but I have really loved having it. I've even downloaded some toddler games and it keeps Char busy on the airplane, when we wait for stuff, etc.

One of the items that I have loved the most is the camera. It takes the pressure off. I don't have to worry about getting the settings correct, metering, focusing, etc. I can just concentrate on the subject/composition and take the picture - it is very freeing. I always have it with me too! It is a great tool to just capture the every day moments.

Each Friday I'm going to compile some pictures that were taken throughout the week and post them here. Just a little picture diary of what we have done throughout the week.

iPhone2262010

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't you love it? I think I have at least 3 camera apps on my iPhone :) Very fun!

Meredith said...

Looks like a fun week!!! :) Love the picture of Charlotte standing in front of her name!