Thursday, October 30

Full House

We have had a full house this week. Judd's Aunt Pam had surgery yesterday at Emory to remove some cancerous spots that doctors found on a PET scan. The surgery was delayed throughout the day, she finally went back at 1pm. She was just coming out of recovery last night around 10pm. The surgery went ok. I think we are waiting now to learn more.

Judd's grandparents and parents stayed with us on Tuesday night. His grandparents will stay with us until Pam is out of the hospital. His parents are coming back up on Friday to stay the weekend. It is nice to be able to provide a place for his family to stay, I'm happy to know that I can do something to help in a situation like this. I also enjoy spending the time with his grandparents and parents. I don't get to see my grandmothers or parents as often as I would like to.

Yesterday, Charlotte and I went over to Erin & Dave's for a Halloween photo shoot. Charlotte, Ella, and Emma dressed up in their Halloween finest. Posing 3 infants has to be one of the harder things to do. Erin and I were out of breath and exhausted at the end. We lucked out and got a couple of cute shots, though. Look for the pics to be posted on Friday for Halloween!

Tomorrow I am planning to take Charlotte up to Baltimore to visit my sisters. Saturday we will drive to Mechanicsburg, PA to stay with my parents for the rest of the weekend. Charlotte has been sick this week and I was wondering if we would be able to go, but she seems to be doing a little better every day, so I think we'll be fine.

Other big news, Judd now works for the world's premier global airline! That's right, Delta and Northwest have finally completed the merger. This is very exciting for the airline. We are just praying Judd's job remains one that Delta needs.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Mel said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of the little ones....glad I am not the only one who struggles getting more than one infant to pose for pictures :-)

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see the pictures - I bet they were so cute together!