Wednesday, November 26

Over the River and Through the Woods

Well, it was more like "Over the Mountains and Through the Clouds", but Charlotte and I made it to PA without too much trouble on Monday. Judd was able to fly up last night. We have had a great visit so far. My Aunt Sue came to visit Charlotte yesterday which was nice. My grandmother is here for the week, so we have been able to visit a lot as well.

Today we drove to Frackville, PA to meet Sophia. She is the 10 week old daughter of my childhood best friend, Adrienne. You may remember I met up with her in July before Sophia made her debut. Sophia was just darling. She slept most of the time, but I did get to hold her for a minute. She weighs about 11 lbs and so tiny. I know that Charlotte was once that small, but now it is hard to believe.



And here's one with her Granddad:




1 comment:

Allison D said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Davis and Achuff families! Hope you guys have a good time with your family up in PA!