Thursday, November 27

Thanksgiving

DSC_0093

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to be thankful for this year. We took this same picture a few years ago, and now 3 new people have been added, Andrew, Adam, and Charlotte.

family



I keep thinking how fast this year has flown by. Last year at Thanksgiving I had my first baby shower. This year I had a happy and healthy baby sitting on my lap.

We are so blessed to have the families that we have, the friends we have, jobs we have, and the child that we have. Judd told me that Thanksgiving meant a lot more to him this year. He woke up this morning and looked at Charlotte and me and said, "That's just what I wanted to see this morning, the two things I am most Thankful for." Right back at ya, babe!

3 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

oh, i love the comparison pictures! my how your family has grown!

Drena said...

And your mom became a blond!! She'll have to let us know if they really do have more fun!

Allison D said...

What a great looking family! So glad you guys had a nice trip.