Wednesday, September 23

Holiday Card Templates

I posted this over at the photography blog, but I'm posting it here too. I apologize to those of you that could care less about the photography business, but unfortunately this is the blog that has the most followers - so you'll be seeing some double posting for a little while.

Here are the holiday card templates that I am offering with the Holiday Mini Sessions. Everything - colors, text is customizable, so if you are intersted in the Holiday Mini Sessions but want the card to say something different - that is easily done.



Also, if you are just interested in using one of the cards for our own photo, send me an email at carrieedavis at gmail dot com and I can hook you up.

6 comments:

Allison D said...

Seriously cute! Those are awesome.

Al & Nina said...

These are great!! N

Al & Nina said...

These are GREAT!! N

m said...

Super cute! May have to get your pricing - would be using my own photo.

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

Did you get my email? Are you booked or are you able to do a session with Lora Kate?

Meredith said...

Those are fantastic!