Tuesday, September 21

Naps (or lack thereof) - Part 2



She is napping again, most of the time, but on her own terms.

I don't call it nap anymore, I call it "quiet time" exclusively. She gets to pick out a few toys from downstairs, a little snack, and a drink and go up to her room. I read a couple of books to her, then set the alarm clock for 1 hour and 20 minutes. She plays for a little while, but then it gets very quiet.

The first day, I looked in to find her sound asleep in her bed. The second day, I cracked open the door and almost hit her in the head - she had pulled a pillow off of her bed and covered herself up on the floor. This is how she has been sleeping during quiet time ever since.

I'm not sure if this change has something to do with her new big girl bed (pictures of her transformed room later this week) or what - but I'm not going to mess with it. I don't care where she sleeps as long as I don't have a "grouchy ladybug" all afternoon!

1 comment:

Erin H. said...

Too cute! Take any kind of nap that comes your way :)